2018 USLCS Program
|Semester*||Start Date||End Date||Application Deadline||Tuition|
|Spring||January 8, 2018||May 4, 2018||November 20, 2017||$15,000|
*Fall Semester Components (late August - December): Some applicants may benefit from additional English language development before beginning the USLCS program. These students are encouraged to apply for admissions to the English as a Foreign Language program at Georgetown University for a one-semester (16-week) academic English learning opportunity. To see if this extra study might be appropriate for you, please contact the USLCS program.
Additional Fees (For Spring)
- Textbooks - US$200 (estimated)
- Medical Insurance - US$225 (estimated)
- Housing, Meals, and Personal Expenses - US$8,400 (estimated)
- Non-refundable Application Fee - US$100
- Non-refundable Advance Deposit - US$300 (applicable to tuition)
- Transcript - US$25
These fees are subject to change without notice.