If you are unable to attend the EFL program once you have been admitted, you must notify the EFL Office in writing. A fax, email, or letter is acceptable. Please note: Your $50 application fee and $200 tuition deposit are non-refundable.
If you withdraw from the EFL program after the program has begun, you must write a letter of withdrawal and submit it to the EFL Office. Your tuition refund is calculated from the date you officially notify the EFL Office. No refund is given for laboratory, activity, or Yates Field House fees, or health insurance if you withdraw after the first week.
Please refer to the refund schedules below.
Fall and Spring Semester Intensive English Programs
- Cancellation deadline - 5th working days of session: Full tuition minus deposit
- 6th-10th working days of session: 75%
- 11th-15th working days of session: 50%
- After 15th day of session: No refund
Summer 8-Week Intensive English Program
- Before first day of session: 100%
- 1st-5th working days of session: Full tuition minus deposit
- 6th-10th working days of session: 50%
- After 10th working day: No refund
ACE & ALC
- Before first day of session: 100% of tuition
- After first day of session: No refund