Note: the Application Deadline for the Fall Intensive English semester and the Professional English Studies Program has been extended to August 15! Apply Today!
please click on the link below.
Please note: The 3-Week American Conversational English (ACE) Program 2017 Application Deadline has been extended to June 30, 2017.
Applicants must be at least 17 years old and have completed a secondary school education. In order to guarantee admission, all application items must be received by the deadline dates listed on the application. Please submit all items listed below:
- Application Form: All information must be complete.
- Application Fee: US$50 check payable to Georgetown University. This fee is non-refundable. It must be in US dollars.
- Advance Deposit: US$200 check payable to Georgetown University, applied to tuition. This fee is non-refundable. It must be in US dollars.
- Evidence of eligibility for the program: A transcript (with course grades), in English, showing proof of secondary school completion or of university or other studies.
- Evidence of financial support: Only if requesting an I-20.
- Passport: Please enclose a copy of your passport.
- Passport-size photo of yourself.
NOTE: Admission to EFL does not constitute admission to any other Georgetown University program. Students should not anticipate admission to the University upon completion of an EFL program.
Students whose application materials arrive after the program deadline may be deferred to the next semester. No tuition deposit refund is given to students who withdraw or cancel following a late application.