Do you have questions about your application? Please email or call us! Note that our office has moved to: 640 Massachusetts Ave NW. Click here for more information.
please click on the link below to access our application.
Applicants must be at least 17 years old and have completed a secondary school education. In order to guarantee admission, all application items must be received by the deadline dates listed on the application. Please submit all items listed below:
- Application Form: All information must be complete.
- Application Fee: US$50 check payable to Georgetown University. This fee is non-refundable. It must be in US dollars.
- Advance Deposit: US$200 check payable to Georgetown University, applied to tuition. This fee is non-refundable. It must be in US dollars.
- Evidence of eligibility for the program: A transcript (with course grades), in English, showing proof of secondary school completion or of university or other studies.
- Evidence of financial support: Only if requesting an I-20. Please refer to page 3 of the application form for pricing specifications. (You must show additional funding per semester if you intend to apply to more than one semester)
- Passport: Please enclose a copy of your passport.
NOTE: Admission to EFL does not constitute admission to any other Georgetown University program. Students should not anticipate admission to the University upon completion of an EFL program.
Students whose application materials arrive after the program deadline may be deferred to the next semester. No tuition deposit refund is given to students who withdraw or cancel following a late application.