Summer Intensive English Program
DATES: May 22 - July 14, 2017
COST: $4,785 for additional costs click here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 7, 2017
Features of the Program
- Study in small classes.
- Learn from experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Focus on overall fluency in English while improving your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Work with students from over 30 countries.
Sample Schedule (Advanced)
|9-11||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research|
|University Applications Workshop
|1-3||Listening, speaking||Listening, speaking||Listening, speaking||Listening, speaking||Listening, speaking|
- University Application Workshops: Information sessions and individual counseling for students planning to apply to U.S. colleges and universities. Identify appropriate colleges, write personal statements, and gather and submit required documents to complete the application process.
- Pronunciation Workshops: Practice the sounds and rhythms of English.
- Writing Workshops: Work on specific writing needs.
- Coffee Hour: Students and faculty gather for conversation at this popular weekly event hosted by the EFL office.