FALL Intensive English Program
DATES: August 28 - December 15, 2017
COST: US $9,097 for additional costs click here
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 14, 2017
Features of the Program
- Study in small classes.
- Learn from experienced and dedicated faculty.
- Focus on overall fluency in English while improving your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Work with students from over 30 countries.
- Language partners
- Access DC cultural activities
- Interact DC guest speakers
Sample Schedule (Advanced)
|9-11||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research||Reading, writing, research|
|University Applications Workshop
|1-3||Listening, speaking||Elective||Listening, speaking||Elective||Listening, speaking|
- University Application Workshops: These consist of information sessions and individual counseling for students planning to apply to U.S. colleges and universities. Students will identify appropriate colleges, write personal statements, and gather and submit required documents to complete the application process.
- Pronunciation Workshops: Practice the sounds and rhythms of English.
- Writing Workshops: Work on specific writing needs.
- Coffee Hour: Students and faculty gather for conversation at this popular weekly event hosted by the EFL office.
- Grammar Troublespots
- American Culture through the Movies
- American Culture through TV
- American Politics
- Business Negotiations